Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox {17}

Sunday, May 29, 2011
So my blonde self this week realized that Rage is the second book in the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse Series by Jackie Kessler, and I decided to run to Walmart to get the first one, and a few more books. So here's what I got this week In My Mailbox

For Review


Solid - Shelley Workinger

Bought


Hunger - Jackie Morse Kessler
The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa


The Magnolia League - Katie Crouch

That's all I got this week in my Mailbox, what did you get?
In My Mailbox is an idea created by the amazing Kristi of The Story Siren 

3 comments:

  1. Blogger Interview: Ramblings of a Random Girl @ http://kateevangelistarandr.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogger-interview-ramblings-of-random.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solid is also my next read. Looking forward to it.

    Hope you enjoy them all :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing this post with us. It's really an amazing post. Keep posting the good work in future too.
    Business Loan

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3